We just put in our big order for the LilyPad components for the Design Your World Conference. A big thank you to SparkFun Electronics for helping us out with this.
The University of Texas at Dallas EMAC Program will also be lending laptops and usb cables. Yayy! Big thanks to the Mobile Lab tech Sofia (@sichbella) for facilitating.
In case you were wondering… this is what we ordered from SparkFun:
- Basic LED - Red x20
- Coin Cell Holder - Sewable SMD x20
- LilyPad Arduino 328 Main Board x8
- LilyPad LED Blue (5pcs) x1
- LilyPad LED Green (5pcs) x1
- LilyPad FTDI Basic Breakout - 5V x8
- Conductive Thread Bobbin - 60ft x2
- LilyPad LED Pink (5pcs) x1